|What to do If I am living with someone who has B&C???
Feb 25, 2006
My Brother just found out he has Hepatitis B & C. He is sick and now lives with us...what are the precautions I should take to prevent myself from getting either. I know it's hard to catch without physical contact, but is there anything I should be aware of?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You would not want to touch his blood directly with ungloved hands if he should have trauma. I also would not share razors or toothbrushes. Otherwise all should be fine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Seroconverting After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.