Feb 25, 2006
what medication can you advise to a patient who got an hepa ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
YOu will want to discuss options with your physician including: Pegylated interferon lamivudine adefovir entecavir
What to do If I am living with someone who has B&C???
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like On Men?
- What Causes Genital Warts To Come Back?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Shingles?
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing
- Syphilis How Does It Affect Reproductive System
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.