Feb 25, 2006
what medication can you advise to a patient who got an hepa ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
YOu will want to discuss options with your physician including: Pegylated interferon lamivudine adefovir entecavir
What to do If I am living with someone who has B&C???
- What Does Herpes Do To Immune System?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Start To Scab?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Vinegar And Water For Bacterial Vaginosis
- Type Of Doctor Who Removes Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.