Feb 25, 2006
what medication can you advise to a patient who got an hepa ?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
YOu will want to discuss options with your physician including: Pegylated interferon lamivudine adefovir entecavir
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Viral Infection Throat And Shingles
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- Testing For Gonorrhea In Men After Exposure
- Symptoms Of Shingles In Women
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.