Feb 25, 2006
what medication can you advise to a patient who got an hepa ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
YOu will want to discuss options with your physician including: Pegylated interferon lamivudine adefovir entecavir
What to do If I am living with someone who has B&C???
- Hiv Transmission Probability
- What Is The Risk Of Being Exposed To Hiv Through Pre Ejaculation?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Disrupt Wbc On Cbc?
- If You Have Sex With A Hiv Postive Person How Long Does It Take To Catch It?
- How Long Does Kaiser Take To Give Results To Hiv Test?
- If You Have Blood Tested Can They Tell If You Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.