Feb 25, 2006
I work with someone who might have Hepitis A should we be concerned?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis A is transmitted most often from fecally contaminated food or water. We only counsel the patient to carefully wash their hands. Prophylaxis is given to those who had similar exposures (ie ate at the same restaurant).
hep c and hiv
- Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Risk Of Getting HIV
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.