Feb 25, 2006
I work with someone who might have Hepitis A should we be concerned?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis A is transmitted most often from fecally contaminated food or water. We only counsel the patient to carefully wash their hands. Prophylaxis is given to those who had similar exposures (ie ate at the same restaurant).
hep c and hiv
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can I Take Amoxicillin For Vaginal Infections?
- Is Saliva Can Cause Std?
- Are Little Bumps On The Head Of The Penis A Sign Of Hiv?
- Can A Person Have Both Hsv1 And Hsv2?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.