|hep c and hiv
Feb 25, 2006
What defines a person having full blow aids verses than being hiv positive? My friend's cdt4 count is 350 but the doctor said he has aids. He has had folliculitits and thrush but that is it so why are they classifying him with aids. Plus what is his life expectancy?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Please refer your HIV questions to the HIV forum.
what are these results mean?
- Does HIV Cause Sore On Penis?
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.