|hep c and hiv
Feb 25, 2006
What defines a person having full blow aids verses than being hiv positive? My friend's cdt4 count is 350 but the doctor said he has aids. He has had folliculitits and thrush but that is it so why are they classifying him with aids. Plus what is his life expectancy?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Please refer your HIV questions to the HIV forum.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Scrotum An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- How Common Are Oral Warts?
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Fingering Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.