what are these results mean?
Feb 25, 2006
hbsag= positve hepa b core IGM=negative hbe=negative
what are these results mean? i am hepa b positive anyway...
Response from Dr. McGovern
This is an incomplete panel of hepatitis B testing - however, yes you are correct that you are a chronic hepatitis B carrier. I just can't tell how active without a HBV DNA level.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Purple Spots After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Aldara Cream For Genital Warts
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.