|what are these results mean?
Feb 25, 2006
hbsag= positve hepa b core IGM=negative hbe=negative
what are these results mean? i am hepa b positive anyway...
Response from Dr. McGovern
This is an incomplete panel of hepatitis B testing - however, yes you are correct that you are a chronic hepatitis B carrier. I just can't tell how active without a HBV DNA level.
hep c and hiv
- Is Runny Nose A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pathophysiology Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.