|update on coinfection - delayed seroconversion? 23/2/06
Feb 25, 2006
Dr McGovern, Many thanks for your reply - i have since been had more tests done and everything has come back normal - ALT at 36 so well within normal range of 5 - 55. It does worry me that the hospital has not been able to give me any concrete answers. Would this concern you. They are reteting for Hep, mono (which came back negative at previous test) and CMV. Weight is now going back on, although i am still experiencing bouts of tiredness. Many thanks for your reply, Belfast
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Sounds like all is going well. I am particularly happy to hear the weight is coming back. Weight loss is always concerning.
Best regards, Dr. M
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tiredness During Seroconversion
- Frequency Of Delayed Seroconversion After Coinfection
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Foreplay Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.