|which type of hepatis is likely if a person is getting tested yearly
Feb 25, 2006
I have a friend who was intimate with a person once tested positive with hepatitis but is unsure of what type of hepatits she had. She reported she contacted it while caring for her father-in-law. She now is tested yearly and works in a health care center: if the results of her tests are not in on time she cannot work. Can you tell me what kind of hepatitis she may have had and would it be able to be transmitted if intimate with my friend?
|Response from Dr. McGovern|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Negative Western Blot
- Swallowing Blood Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Toilet Seat And Possible HIV Exposure
- Touching Used Condom Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Afraid I Have AIDS
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Afraid I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.