|Sexual intercoursewith TB boyfriend
Feb 25, 2006
Can I get TB if i have sexual intercourse with my boyfriend who has it? If I have kissed my boyfriend and now im having bad cough,does that mean i also have been infected?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You should see your medical provider to discuss your cough and further evaluation. TB is spread through the respiratory route.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Raw Oysters?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Over The Counter Antibiotics For Std
- Sexually Transmitted Disease That Cause Numbness
- After Five Months Is An HIV Test Conclusive
- Chances Of Acquiring HIV Unprotected Anal Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.