Feb 25, 2006
I HAVE A SLIGHT CUT INSIDE MY VAGINA.WHAT TREATMENT CAN I USE TO HEAL THIS IT BURNS AND SOMETIMES DURING SEX.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You will want to discuss this with your GYN provider. Also be certain to use condoms during this time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Antibiotics Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
- How Long Does The Hpv Vaccine Last?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.