dormant diseases

I got involved in an "tissue recall", becouse the agency that harvestes bone, was found failed in screening the donators. I was operated for a grafting at oral surgery, and I got tested negative for HIV I,II Hep B,C after 4 months from the surgery. My concern is whether or not should I get tested again in the future becouse of some dormant diseases.

From what you have conveyed, I would assume some months had passed before your testing occurred. If so, I don't think you need further testing.

You may want to discuss the dates further with your provider; however I wouldn't worry about a "dormant state".

confused and worried
VAGINA CUT