Feb 25, 2006
I got involved in an "tissue recall", becouse the agency that harvestes bone, was found failed in screening the donators. I was operated for a grafting at oral surgery, and I got tested negative for HIV I,II Hep B,C after 4 months from the surgery. My concern is whether or not should I get tested again in the future becouse of some dormant diseases.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
From what you have conveyed, I would assume some months had passed before your testing occurred. If so, I don't think you need further testing.
You may want to discuss the dates further with your provider; however I wouldn't worry about a "dormant state".
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.