|paper cut and hiv
Feb 25, 2006
i was changing iv tubing today, it came unhooked and some blood mixed with heparin came out on to my hands. i have a few paper cuts, what are my chances of hiv
Response from Dr. McGovern
Plaese direct your HIV related questions to the HIV forum.
As a general rule, as an employee, you should see the employee health service for any blood exposure, for your own protection in work-related matters.
Cough and Flue like symptoms and HBV
confused and worried
- Do Hiv Patients Keep A Slightly High Temperature?
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What To Use On Open Herpes Sores?
- On What Part Of Your Body Can You Have An Outbreak From Herpes
- What Is The Percentage Of People With Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.