Help from france!

Bonjour Dr. barbara McGovern, how are you doing? I would like to tell you that I am a huge fan of yours from france and your answers and helping alot of people, I am one of them, however, I haven't found a similar question of mine!! Eventhough if I think about my question, the answer would be easily found, but I am very obsessed about my body and am deaply terrified of both HIV and Hepatitis, so please answer my question, I beg you, because it would put my mind at ease, and help me to sleep again!

I was hanging out with a friend of mine who's HIV status in unknown. He was smoking a cigarette and he offered me a puff. Not thinking, I took the cigarette and I noticed he had a cut on his lip. I took the cigarette in my hand, kinda whiped the filer with my thumb and index, and took 3 puffs. The first puff, the cigarette barely touched my lips, and I directly spat and cleaned my lips with my hand shortly afterwards. The second puff, I placed my fingers on top of the filter and took a puff by placing my lips on my finger. And then the third puff was a normal one. Now my question is, could I contract anything from that situation regarding HIV and Hepatits and considering what I did? Please note that I had no cuts on my lips ot fingers. Please I would realy appreciate an answer.

I already asked this question to Dr. Bob, the expert in the HIV transmission forum and he told me that the risk of contracting HIV or any other STD from what I did was non existing! I spoke with two nurses who told me that there is no risk also, but please I would really want a small answer from an expert, a small yes or no! Please I beg you!!

Thank you very much in advance!! Yours truly! A Huge fan fron France!!!

I agree with all your other experts - you are not at risk!

Dormez-vous bien. Bon soir!

Hepa B carrier
Cough and Flue like symptoms and HBV