|Hepa B carrier
Feb 24, 2006
Dear Dr. McGovern,
I am a Hepa B carrier, the doctor said there's no problem with my liver. my blood carried by Hepa B. is it my life in danger, any cure?
please help me to have peace in my mine. God Bless You.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You can be a carrier of hepatitis B and yet have no liver disease - that is true.
It is simply important to follow up with your doctor on a regular basis (every 6 to 12 months) to be certain that this has not changed to an active disease state.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Over The Counter Products That Test For Vaginal Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.