Hepa B carrier
Feb 24, 2006
Dear Dr. McGovern,
I am a Hepa B carrier, the doctor said there's no problem with my liver. my blood carried by Hepa B. is it my life in danger, any cure?
please help me to have peace in my mine. God Bless You.
Response from Dr. McGovern
You can be a carrier of hepatitis B and yet have no liver disease - that is true.
It is simply important to follow up with your doctor on a regular basis (every 6 to 12 months) to be certain that this has not changed to an active disease state.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Do People Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.