future for hepa b patients

Hi, i am a hepa b patient just wondering is there a future for us because, now a days when you applied for a job you have to go under medical exam, and when they found out about you then you will not be hired. Just wondering also if there are foundation out there who can help us practice our profession.

am i infectious if my hbeag is non-reactive?

regards,

joe

There is a growing list of treatments for hepatitis B. I would recommend seeing a liver specialist or an infectious disease doctor who is expert in hepatitis B for your own care.

If your Hepatitis B e antigen is non-reactive, that is a good sign. However, the only way to know if you have viremia is to check a HBV DNA. Perhaps you don't even need treatment.

IS THERE ANY EFFECTS THE HEPA B VACCINE EVEN IF I AM REACTIVE
Please answer. HBV chronic