IS THERE ANY EFFECTS THE HEPA B VACCINE EVEN IF I AM REACTIVE
Feb 24, 2006
What are the possible effect of HEPA B vaccine even if i am reactive.i had already receive my second dose of the said vaccine?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B vaccine is not harmful even if you have evidence of past exposure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.