|IS THERE ANY EFFECTS THE HEPA B VACCINE EVEN IF I AM REACTIVE
Feb 24, 2006
What are the possible effect of HEPA B vaccine even if i am reactive.i had already receive my second dose of the said vaccine?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B vaccine is not harmful even if you have evidence of past exposure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Nonreactive In An Hiv Test Mean?
- Physical Therapy And Occupational Therapy For Peripheral Neuropathy
- Signs And Symptoms Of Hiv In Toddlers
- How Effective Is Nystatin For Thrush?
- Can You Contract Hepatitis C By Kissing Someone That Is Infected With It?
- Hiv Positive And Spots On Body
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.