hepB

My test result: HepB-HBsAg MEIA non reactive HepB-AntiHBs MEIA reactive 29.10mlUml HepB-AntiHBc (lgG&lgM)MEIA reactive HepB-AntiHBc lgM MEIA non reacitive

final interpretation: Evidence of previous infection; Evidence of immunity. no evedence of recent infection My genekolog said I don't have to donate blood and if I get pragnent I have to take medicine for my baby and myself. The family doctor said I had the virus before but not more and my blood is not risk for the other. Who is rigjt? Please I don't have where to take a respond. thank you.

I think I answered this already, but to be certain: 1. you have evidence of past exposure 2. Your body cleared the active infection 3. You do not have chronic hepatitis B 4. You will not pass the virus onto your baby.

Is it OK to stop tratment NOW ???
hepaitis b confused