My test result: HepB-HBsAg MEIA non reactive HepB-AntiHBs MEIA reactive 29.10mlUml HepB-AntiHBc (lgG&lgM)MEIA reactive HepB-AntiHBc lgM MEIA non reacitive

final interpretation: Evidence of previous infection; Evidence of immunity. no evedence of recent infection.

Is my blood dangeros for the other. Why the genekolog doctor said I have to take madicine for the baby if I get pragnent, and I dont have to donate my blood. The family doc said I had the virus before but now I don't have risk for the other of my self. Who is kright?

You have evidence of prior exposure to the virus but you yourself are not a "carrier" of the virus. You cleared the virus and you do not have to worry about transmitting the virus to your baby.

Dr. M

coinfection - delayed seroconversion?
Red Ginseng?