|Hepatitis B Vaccine
Feb 23, 2006
Is hepatitis B vaccines made from Hep B Virus ? I read some where Vaccines are made from the actual Virus ?
is there a chnace of getting Hep B +Ve with Vaccination ?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
THere is no chance of getting hepatitis virus from the vaccine. It is extremely safe. Dr. M
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will I Be Okay Having Protected Sex With Hpv?
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What Percentage Of People Have Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Foods To Eat And Avoid With Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does Genital Herpes Look Like On Women?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.