|Hepatitis B Vaccine
Feb 23, 2006
Is hepatitis B vaccines made from Hep B Virus ? I read some where Vaccines are made from the actual Virus ?
is there a chnace of getting Hep B +Ve with Vaccination ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
THere is no chance of getting hepatitis virus from the vaccine. It is extremely safe. Dr. M
when should we get updated
Transmission Question. Please clarify... Thank you.
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- Where Does Herpes Come From?
- Is Gonorrhea Permanent?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Color Is Chlamydia Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.