Thank You for Advice

Not really a question--wanted to thank you for quick reply re treating ribavirin rash with Prednisone. It gave me courage to persist with meds, and now dermatologist has controlled rash with Fluocinon Cream plus antihistamine. It was an awful three months. My hepatologist is clueless about that side effect. 6 more weeks of Pegasys and then after the 6-month test I will let you know if I am cured. Thanks again very much!!! Winnie Tyler

Response from Dr. Dieterich

You are welcome! Keep up the good work! Maybe you can teach all your hepatologists out there how to do this! You made my day! DTD

v v worried bout dNA
Response to Hep C & HIV