Am I at risk

First of all thanks for being there to help poeple in dire need. My question is: On December 11, 2005 I had protected sex (using condom) with my friend whose husband was HBV+. The mistake I did was, I rolled the condom with the same hand, which had her vaginal fluid due to insertion of fingers. Also I had unprotected oral sex (fellatio- She performed oral sex on me). She had her last exposure with her husband on 7th August-2005. She had got vaccinated before in June and July (as she remembers it). She got vaccinated again in October after her husband was tested positive for HepB. On 12th December (3 months later she got vaccinated and 5 months later she had sex with her husband) she got herself tested again her HBsAg was Non reactive and antibodies(i think HBsAB)were at 485 as she was vaccinated. On 24th January I got myself tested for HEP B and HIV. and both results were negative. I got my self vacinated within 48 hours and now the second dose is over due by 14 days. Am I at any kind of risk, whatsoever. I shall be obliged if you help.

Many people do not get vaccinated at the correct time frames. Just try to get the vaccine as soon as you can to try to stay on schedule.I do not think you are at risk for HBV since your partner does not have chronic HBV.

Only 23 years old!!
Ambiguous blood test results