Feb 4, 2006
how long before it shows up or does it appear as soon as you contract it
Response from Dr. McGovern
Most people will get a positive antibody within 3 months of exposure. A small minority will show up later.
Looking forward to hearing from you, again.
hep B Surface Antigen Positive
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Vaginal Fluid
- Is Blood In Urine An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.