Feb 4, 2006
how long before it shows up or does it appear as soon as you contract it
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Most people will get a positive antibody within 3 months of exposure. A small minority will show up later.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Ejaculation After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.