Feb 4, 2006
how long before it shows up or does it appear as soon as you contract it
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Most people will get a positive antibody within 3 months of exposure. A small minority will show up later.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.