Feb 4, 2006
how long before it shows up or does it appear as soon as you contract it
Response from Dr. McGovern
Most people will get a positive antibody within 3 months of exposure. A small minority will show up later.
Looking forward to hearing from you, again.
hep B Surface Antigen Positive
- Are Red Spots An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Dry Cough A Symptom Of HIV?
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.