Feb 4, 2006
how long before it shows up or does it appear as soon as you contract it
Response from Dr. McGovern
Most people will get a positive antibody within 3 months of exposure. A small minority will show up later.
Looking forward to hearing from you, again.
hep B Surface Antigen Positive
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Burning Sensation?
- Does Monistat Cure Vaginal Thrush?
- Are Body Itch, Joint Pain, Numbness HIV Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.