Feb 4, 2006
how long before it shows up or does it appear as soon as you contract it
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Most people will get a positive antibody within 3 months of exposure. A small minority will show up later.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Giving Handjob?
- Is Black Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Stinging Pain A Sign Of HIV?
- White Bumps On Penis Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.