Feb 4, 2006
how long before it shows up or does it appear as soon as you contract it
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Most people will get a positive antibody within 3 months of exposure. A small minority will show up later.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Achy Balls After Docking Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hpv After French Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Balls After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.