new diagnosis

hbsag = 158.83 = positive anti - HBs =negative hbeag = negative anti-hcv = negative

here is the new result i had it from one of the best hospital here in manila medical city... i was waiting for my HB DNa .. is there a posibility for me to be negative because i have plan to work abroad with in this year or next year..thnx ur a big help please inform me

Because your surface antigen is positive, you have chronic hepatitis B. But I don't see results of your HBV DNA testing. This is important, because you can have a negative e antigen and still have virus in your blood.

Hopefully depending on your occupation, even if your HBV DNA is positive, this will not interfere with your plans.

Dr. M

infections in the everyday life of an MD
hepatits vaccinatons