Jan 22, 2006
Which hospital in California is the most qualified for treating babies with HIV?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Please direct future HIV related questions to the HIV forum. However, you should be able to ask for references to care from the following website:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Deep Kissing Now After 7 Days I Have Fever And Headache
- Does Long Lasting Herpes Outbreak Mean I Am Infected With HIV?
- Hiv Risk Stripper Handjob With Vaginal Fluids On Hand
- How Is Magic Johnson So Healthy?
- Is There A Record Of People Infected Through Breast Sucking?
- No Risk From Giving Oral Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.