|can AIDs be transmitted through sharing earrings?
Jan 22, 2006
can AIDs be transmitted through sharing earrings, i only did it once, just curious
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No. Please direct future HIV related questions to the HIV forum.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Sharing A Cigarette?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Sharing A Razor?
- Could Night Sweats Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.