RE: CAN STOP ARV

Yeah I had suffered by Stephen Johnson syndrome side effect of prophylaxis Bactrim on 16th of Arpil 2005, which I often used to take as an PCP prophylaxis but during my ARV period as if concerned with my doctors they provide me Diapason 100 mg in alternative but now I am using in desensitization dosage of Bactrim. I am totally agreed with your recommendation not to spend money on unproven treatments and it is hard to motivate that tradition factor is one of the medicine that used as a complimentary therapy amongst poor country like Nepal. But if I would say that the developing country even using the herbal medicine as of their alternative therapy and which proven their well status with medical testimonial, such as Chinese herbal medicine in particular is used quite widely in the United Kingdom. Among the most common herbal remedies for hepatitis are milk thistle (silymarin) and licorice root (glycyrrhizin). Please put me forward with your recommendation because I am going to use this alternative therapy for my HCV treatment.

I would err on the side of milk thistle. Although not proven, it is certainly not harmful in any of the papers I have seen.

Best regards to you. I wish there was more I could offer.

c reactive protein
can AIDs be transmitted through sharing earrings?