|c reactive protein
Jan 22, 2006
Thanks in advance. Can you tell me what the relevance of a C-Reactive protein of 17 (normal range 0-7) is to someone with HepB?
My DNA load is "HBVDNA detected PCR, HBVDNA <100 IU/ml"
is my HBVDNA high or low.
Response from Dr. McGovern
CRP is a very non-specific test that can be elevated in so many different situations that it is not usually very helpful diagnostically.
RE: CAN STOP ARV
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- Syphilis Rash Affecting Hands And Feet
- Symptoms Of Herpes On The Lips
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.