|c reactive protein
Jan 22, 2006
Thanks in advance. Can you tell me what the relevance of a C-Reactive protein of 17 (normal range 0-7) is to someone with HepB?
My DNA load is "HBVDNA detected PCR, HBVDNA <100 IU/ml"
is my HBVDNA high or low.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
CRP is a very non-specific test that can be elevated in so many different situations that it is not usually very helpful diagnostically.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause White Cell In Urine?
- Can Penicillin Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.