|c reactive protein
Jan 22, 2006
Thanks in advance. Can you tell me what the relevance of a C-Reactive protein of 17 (normal range 0-7) is to someone with HepB?
My DNA load is "HBVDNA detected PCR, HBVDNA <100 IU/ml"
is my HBVDNA high or low.
Response from Dr. McGovern
CRP is a very non-specific test that can be elevated in so many different situations that it is not usually very helpful diagnostically.
RE: CAN STOP ARV
- Red Eyes Sign Of HIV Infection
- Headache After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Receiving Head Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.