|42 days and after rick
Jan 22, 2006
Dear Dr Barbara
Please give me answer and advice. I had an oral sex with lady (sex worker and unknow HIV status). She sucked my penis with her mounth. I took HIV test on 42days and result was "NEG". I am OK yet? because I am still worry so much now. How ricky I will get HIV in this case? Do I need to take one more test? when?
Please asnswer my question. Thanks a lot Dr Barbara
Response from Dr. McGovern
Please address HIV related questions to the HIV forum.
Hepatitis C Genotype 1 Relapser Treatment
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Does A Herpes Rash On The Face Look Like?
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Vagina
- Symptoms Of Advanced Syphilis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.