|42 days and after rick
Jan 22, 2006
Dear Dr Barbara
Please give me answer and advice. I had an oral sex with lady (sex worker and unknow HIV status). She sucked my penis with her mounth. I took HIV test on 42days and result was "NEG". I am OK yet? because I am still worry so much now. How ricky I will get HIV in this case? Do I need to take one more test? when?
Please asnswer my question. Thanks a lot Dr Barbara
Response from Dr. McGovern
Please address HIV related questions to the HIV forum.
Hepatitis C Genotype 1 Relapser Treatment
- Is Headache A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- How Long Does Chlamydia Take To Show?
- What Vaginal Infections Does Metronidazole Treat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.