Oral sex 5 years back.

Hi I used to have a Girl friend 5 years back and I might have indulged in oral sex ( Mouth to vagina) with her hardly for 4 times in span of 2 years. This year I was diagnosed from Inactive HBsag. My other test like HBV DNA and HBEAG are neg. ALso the ALt and Ast are normal. Please let me know. 1) Is it possible I may have contracted HBV from her. 2) Is it possible to be inactive carrier if I havent had any acute phase of Hep B? Im Neg for HIV. Thanks

I think it would be unlikely to get hepatitis B in this manner, unless you had blood exposure.

Yes it is possible to have had hepatitis B without symptoms. This happens often.

It is good news that you are an inactive carrier. You will need continued follow up over time to be certain that this continues.

Re:CAN STOPARV
symptom of HIV