please ans no response from 4 times..rgd HBV

Dear DOC, Please dont igoner this query AS I ASKED MANY TIMES TO YOU BUT I DINT GOT ANY REAPONSE ...AND SORRY I WRITING SUCH AN LONG QUERY BCZ I AM AFRAID THAT WETHER NEXT I AM ABLE TO REACH U OR NOT...

I have been with chronic HBV since last year and going under my treatment with adefovir( Hepsera 10mg) as i have all normal tests like liver biospy and dna with 1,93,000 copies/ml but on my insting my doc started me with treatment.. 1) Is there sny adverse effect of medicien on HBV virus i.e. it is in dormant stage and may after treatment it came to be active.... 2)i have sex with my girlfriend many time and going to be marry her soon as she is already vaccinated to HEP B but for safer side we gone for her test and her doc said she is negative to HEP-A and as usual it means her B is also Negative, but not tested for B only tesded for A ..please tell some on this.. 3)please tell me if for god say she found +ve for HEP-B then is it possible for both of US to give an birth to safe baby

please sir answer these question as my life is going to be dependable on your answer.. thanks in advance

You raise many questions: 1. I would not necessarily treat you. If I understand correctly, you have normal liver function tests and a normal liver biopsy. I would not just treat virus in your blood without evidence of disease. 2. I would also not want to treat you right now without evidence of disease because I would worry about drug resistance over time. 3. Your girlfriend should receive HBV vaccine if she hasn't received this in the past. 4. Women with chronic hepatitis B can give birth safely with proper care.

Dr. M

any cure for chronic carrier?
HCV false positive