any cure for chronic carrier?

I'm 30 and have carried surface antigen for years. My hbeAB has been positive for years as well. 2 years ago, my first and only DNA test showed negative. I was told that I am just a carrier. I have not done any test since. For years I have felt slight discomfort on the right side. Otherwise, I have no symptom. Is there any treatment for me? If I don't drink alcohol and maintain good diet and exercise, do I still face a good risk of cirrhosis in the future?

I would get tested once yearly to be certain that you remain just a carrier. There is no need for treatment.

I have pain
please ans no response from 4 times..rgd HBV