|I have pain
Jan 21, 2006
i already tested hiv result negative but still i have pain in back, musclels in both hand also in the musclels in legs.I already visited doctor taking medicines clofenac,ranitidene& sleeping pill but still have pain.What type of disease i have please advise me.The pain is like moderate burning.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I am afraid you need to see your physician. I cannot diagnose you without examining you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Neuropathy After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Find Out If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.