|HIV + HEPATITIC
Jan 21, 2006
WHAT IF YOU HAVE BOTH AND YOU ARE IN DENIAL ABOUT IT? HIV WAS TAKING MED. BUT STOP WHAT COULD HAPPEN? IS THERE A CURE?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Certainly would like this patient to get into care. Denial is always a major barrier and there are many good treatments which could be offered. Some patients can be cured of their hepatitis C. There are many good treatments for HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Penis Discharge Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is White Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blood In Semen After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.