|HIV + HEPATITIC
Jan 21, 2006
WHAT IF YOU HAVE BOTH AND YOU ARE IN DENIAL ABOUT IT? HIV WAS TAKING MED. BUT STOP WHAT COULD HAPPEN? IS THERE A CURE?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Certainly would like this patient to get into care. Denial is always a major barrier and there are many good treatments which could be offered. Some patients can be cured of their hepatitis C. There are many good treatments for HIV.
Pain in the right side
I have pain
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- Ars Symptoms After 1 Week
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.