|cause of hep. c
Jan 21, 2006
how can you get this virus tears,spit drinking or using a straw after and infected person?
Response from Dr. McGovern
The most common way to get hepatitis C is through injection drug use. The blood supply is basically safe. Sexual transmission is uncommon. Sharing straws has been suggested; however that study did not ask patients about injection drug use.
high bilirubinHAV-IgG Ab to hepatitis virus,serum and Positive HBsAb-Total Ab to HepB SurfaceAg,serum
Pain in the right side
- Can You Get Hiv On The First Time You Have Sex With An Infected Person?
- Safety Precautions To Take With People Living With Hiv
- What Organism Causes Genital Warts?
- What Damage Can Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Can't You Do With Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.