First of all I would like to apologize because my english is not very good. Some time ago I had sex with a man who recently has been diagnosed hepb. I have been tested and all my results have been negatives (antigen and antibodies). But my concern is the following: I am being treating with inmunosupresors (azatioprine) in low levels. However, sometimes I have to take corticoids too (prednisone, 50mg per day). Is it possible to have had a hepb, but not to have developed antibodies Hbcab Igg because in the moment of his development I was taking the prednisone?. Give me your opinion please.

No you can rely on the test results.

However, you certainly want to avoid risks of many sexually transmitted diseases by using condoms always. I would also get vaccinated for hepatitis B.

Dr. M

Can stop ARV
high bilirubinHAV-IgG Ab to hepatitis virus,serum and Positive HBsAb-Total Ab to HepB SurfaceAg,serum