Jan 21, 2006
Dear Dr. McGovern,
I am an inactive HBV carrier. My first ALT test 3 years ago was 27, 24, 14 then 31, 27 and then 30 and the lastest one (Dec 2005) was 30. I saw it jumped from 14 to 30s. It is a concern? Thank you.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No if you are an inactive HBV carrier, that is the major issue. A change from 14 to 30 does not concern me.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Eye Floaters After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.