Jan 21, 2006
Dear Dr. McGovern,
I am an inactive HBV carrier. My first ALT test 3 years ago was 27, 24, 14 then 31, 27 and then 30 and the lastest one (Dec 2005) was 30. I saw it jumped from 14 to 30s. It is a concern? Thank you.
Response from Dr. McGovern
No if you are an inactive HBV carrier, that is the major issue. A change from 14 to 30 does not concern me.
HBV questions - Please help
- At What Stage In The Hiv Virus Does Kaposi's Sarcoma Develop
- Can You Get Hiv Throw Shaving Bumps On Your Pubic Hair Shaving?
- Why Would Candidiasis Cause Headache?
- Testing For Hepatitis Inconclusive
- Pcr Hiv Test Negative After 30 Days Should I Worry
- If You Have Hiv Will A Common Cold Make You Even More Sick?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.