|Do antibiotics interfere with HIV test results?
Jan 21, 2006
I have just been tested and was negative. I have been taking Penicillin and Clindamycin for a root canal. Can antibiotics interfere with my test results? Should I be tested again?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Please refer your question to the HIV forum
HCV - Monogomous Couples
is a liver biopsy necessary?
- What Is The Hpv Titer Blood Test?
- What If Your Chlamydia Becomes Drug Resistant?
- What Can Cause A False Positive Hpv Test?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- Time It Takes To Get Genital Warts After Exposure
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used To Treat Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.