|Do antibiotics interfere with HIV test results?
Jan 21, 2006
I have just been tested and was negative. I have been taking Penicillin and Clindamycin for a root canal. Can antibiotics interfere with my test results? Should I be tested again?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Please refer your question to the HIV forum
HCV - Monogomous Couples
is a liver biopsy necessary?
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.