Do antibiotics interfere with HIV test results?
Jan 21, 2006
I have just been tested and was negative. I have been taking Penicillin and Clindamycin for a root canal. Can antibiotics interfere with my test results? Should I be tested again?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Please refer your question to the HIV forum
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Can You Contract AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dry Mouth After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.