hapB in my boddy

My test result: HepB-HBsAg MEIA non reactive HepB-AntiHBs MEIA reactive 29.10mlUml HepB-AntiHBc (lgG&lgM)MEIA reactive HepB-AntiHBc lgM MEIA non reacitive

final interpretation: Evidence of previous infection; Evidence of immunity. no evedence of recent infection.

I have been married for 3 years. Never in my live did sex before my husbant. Never I never did blood tranlation. I don't have information about HepB in my country(albania). I am trying to be pragnent. I don't know what will be with my baby and me. Is my husbant infect. How many year I have to live. Can be error the test. Can I take now the anti virus vacine. (I dont know if in my country we did this vacine). A am vary strest and scared. Please geve to me a fooll answer for all my question a.s.p. If the doctor give to me medicine do I have to try beeing pragnent in the same time. Influenc HepB in fertiliti. Becouse I em trying to be pragnent for 15 months and this month I will get madicine for it. Can I do both of terapis for hepatitB and getting pragnent. Thank you Alma

You should not be worried at all.

You have evidence of past hepatitis B infection but you cleared it. There is no reason to be concerned about liver damage, treatment, infertility related to hepatitis B, or transmission to others. There is no problem with getting pregnant from prior exposure to hepatitis B and there is no risk to your baby.

I hope all of this is reassuring. I am not sure how you got hepatitis B. Your husband might want to get tested as well. Is it possible that in the distant past you got a vaccination with a needle that was reused?

Dr. M

Transmission
HCV - Monogomous Couples