|i got my diagnosis
Jan 21, 2006
HBsAg =0.022 - Non Reactive
what this mean?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It means that you do not have chronic hepatitis B. Great news.
If you are at risk for hepatitis B, you may want to get vaccinated if your surface antibody is negative.
HCV and immune response in HIV infected
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Chlamydia?
- What Does The Discharge Of Chlamydia Look Like?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like In Early Stages?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.