i got my diagnosis
Jan 21, 2006
HBsAg =0.022 - Non Reactive
what this mean?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It means that you do not have chronic hepatitis B. Great news.
If you are at risk for hepatitis B, you may want to get vaccinated if your surface antibody is negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Use Cipro To Treat A Std?
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.