Jan 21, 2006
Hello Doc.Barbara McGovern I am housesitting for a friend. But yesterday, I realized he had been using a toothbrush for cleaning the small jars in his apartment. I dont know if he ever used the toothbrush for his teeth and I started to worry about things with all the "what if....?" questions. Do I have a risk for HIV and HCV infection if he did use the brush for his teeth, where there could have been blood on it. I am already a hepatitis b carrier, really don't wanna get anything else.....please answer, I am a bit panicing!! Thanks a lot in advance!
Response from Dr. McGovern
There is no risk to you.
does my child needs another booster after 5 years?
- Tingling Lips Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can You Get AIDS From Picking Your Nose?
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have AIDS
- Hair Loss After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.