Jan 21, 2006
Hello Doc.Barbara McGovern I am housesitting for a friend. But yesterday, I realized he had been using a toothbrush for cleaning the small jars in his apartment. I dont know if he ever used the toothbrush for his teeth and I started to worry about things with all the "what if....?" questions. Do I have a risk for HIV and HCV infection if he did use the brush for his teeth, where there could have been blood on it. I am already a hepatitis b carrier, really don't wanna get anything else.....please answer, I am a bit panicing!! Thanks a lot in advance!
Response from Dr. McGovern
There is no risk to you.
does my child needs another booster after 5 years?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Blood On Finger From HIV Positive Person
- Can Lymph Node Discomfort Come And Go?
- Can You Get Hiv From Someone Undetectable?
- Chances Of Getting Hepatitis C Through Anal Sex
- How Long Does Hiv Survive In A Sealed Container?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.